- Bryant Park – This sprawling park located between 5th and 6th Avenues in Midtown is host to elevated private affairs as well as movies during the summertime and ice skating in the winter. (212) 768-4242
- Chrysler Building – Constructed in 1930, the Chrysler Building is an Art Deco masterpiece, with arched windows full of dazzling lights—a must-see during your time in Manhattan.
- New-York Historical Society – New York City’s oldest museum dates back to 1904 and is host to a variety of one-of-a-kind exhibits. Gaze at photographs taken by Annie Leibovitz, historical features, and cherished artifacts. (212) 873-3400
- Sotheby’s Auction House – World-renowned Sotheby’s is a coveted auction house, brokering real estate, fine art, jewelry, and collectibles. If you’re attending an auction during your stay, contact our concierge team to arrange VIP car service for your group. (212) 606-7000
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral – One of the most celebrated Catholic churches in the United States exists in the heart of New York City. Marvel at this landmark’s neo-Gothic architecture and stunning interiors.
- The Bateaux New York – Sail New York Harbor on a glass-roofed boat for a luxurious dinner cruise complete with unforgettable skyline views and sunset glimpses. (866) 817-3463
- The Cloisters – Part of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Cloisters offers a unique museum experience featuring European medieval art and architecture nestled among lush gardens. (212) 923-3700
- Yacht Cruises – Charter a yacht and embark on an elegant sailing experience along the harbor or the Hudson River. Contact our concierge team to discover the ideal cruise for you and your group.