- Carnegie Hall – Having hosted greats like Billie Holiday, Duke Ellington, and Benny Goodman, Carnegie Hall is revered as one of the world’s most prestigious music venues for classical music and other genres. This iconic hall crafted entirely from masonry is located in Park Hyatt New York’s front yard. (212) 247-7800
- David H. Koch Theater – For ballet and other forms of dance, an evening out at the David H. Koch Theater is a must. Relax within the theater’s gilded interiors and enjoy the show. (212) 496-0600
- Metropolitan Opera – Traverse the city to the Upper West Side for operatic performances at the Metropolitan Opera, housed in an age-old theater. (212) 362-6000
- Smoke Jazz & Supper Club – Home to both jazz legends and emerging artists, Smoke Jazz & Supper Club offers an intimate atmosphere to listen to outstanding jazz music along with blues and other genres, complemented by an exquisite food menu. (212) 864-6662
- Lincoln Center for Performing Arts – You’ll find 29 unique performance venues within Lincoln Center, including the Metropolitan Opera, David H. Koch Theater, Juilliard School, Alice Tully Hall, and more. (212) 875-5456
- Theater District – All along Broadway, you’ll discover New York’s vibrant theater scene. See a show at any of the 40 professional theaters located within this area, and dine at heralded destinations including Joshua Tree while you’re there.