Sport & Fitness
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden – Founded in 1910, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and its serene atmosphere provides a sense of tranquility; meander through and enjoy the lush greenery, including the Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden and the Shakespeare Garden. (718) 623-7200
- Central Park – Explore one of New York City’s most notable landmarks, crafted by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux. Here, you’ll find events, perfect spots for a picnic, the Loeb Boathouse, and sculptures galore.
- Madison Square Garden – Home to the New York Knicks, New York Rangers, and a variety of special events, Madison Square Garden is an expansive arena in the heart of the city. (212) 465-6741
- The High Line – Take a stroll along the High Line, once an elevated train track, and today, a 1.5-mile pathway full of local flora, activities, and stunning views of the city from Chelsea. (212) 500-6035
- Washington Square Park – Located in charming Greenwich Village, Washington Square Park is the perfect place for a post-shopping walk, with plenty of spots to sit and and unwind.
- Yankee Stadium – This iconic baseball stadium in the Bronx is home to both the New York Yankees and the New York City FC soccer team.
Experience New York City
Make a Reservation