Park Hyatt New York
153 West 57th Street
New York, New York, USA, 10019
Tel: +1 646 774 1234
Top Luxury Hotel in the Heart of Manhattan
At Park Hyatt New York, you’ll quickly discover that luxury is personal. With uncommon experiences at every turn, you’ll feel right at home with personalized service that exceeds every expectation at Hyatt’s global flagship hotel. From world-class dining to the tranquil spa, every moment is meant to be savored at Park Hyatt New York.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable:
- Residential-style rooms: 210 rooms including 92 suites, each boasting the comforts of home and refined luxury touches
- The celebrated style: Housed in a structure designed by world-renowned architect, Christian de Portzamparc, with suites by famed designer Yabu Pushelberg
- Serenity at Spa Nalai: An atelier spa on the 25th floor offering personalized treatments, a spa terrace, a eucalyptus steam room, and more
- Unparalleled dining and drinks: Farm-to-table American fare at The Back Room and craft cocktails at The Living Room
- The ideal Midtown location: Just moments from Carnegie Hall, Central Park, and coveted museums
Park Hyatt and Be Well by Dr. Frank Lipman – an internationally recognized pioneer in integrative and functional medicine – are joining together to support your health and well-being on and off the road.